Framing your journey to be the best you can be
By Dirk Devis,
February 16, 2021
I thank you for joining with me on this journey on exploring being your best.
As you start on a journey towards a destination, it is important that you position yourself appropriately regarding the requirement needed to successfully complete such a journey.
The same will apply for your journey towards being the best you can be. So, the question arises:
What needs to happen along the way in order for you to be appropriately positioned to effectively address this journey?
What is the framework of operation required to successfully make it through this journey?
My point of view on this framework is as follows:
- There are clear areas of interest /goal related objectives set as directives on which to focus on!
- The appropriate attitude to elicit opportunities for serving those directives is obtained!
- Suitable opportunities are elicited along the way!
- The challenges are identified that lie ahead of us!
- The courage to deal with those challenges is in place!
- There is persistency to see the journey through!
If one applies this framework, the probability is high that one can journey in the best possible way towards that that you want to be successful at.
Can you be with this possibility?
My intent is to explore each element of this framework over a number of weeks and as such obtain greater insight regarding the contribution it makes towards supporting this journey.
Again, my invitation is there for you to explore with me this journey within this framework!