Full Blue Moon in Taurus – Death and Rebirth
By Sibylle Stehli,
October 31, 2020
The Moon peaks on Saturday 31 October at 16h49 in Cape Town South Africa.
This is a Blue Moon as it is the second full moon in the same calendar month.
The first one was on 01 October and this one is on 31 October. So if the first day of the month was the door-opener, then this one serves as the door-closer to this month’s moon passage.
We may have dealt with many things which came up under the Light of Truth this month, with the assistance of the current planetary retrogrades. With this door-closing full moon, let the grieving take place for those things which you let go of this month. Acknowledge them with gratitude for what you have learned from them and let them ‘rest in peace’. Those parts of you have ‘died’ and left you the gift and legacy of their wisdom and lessons.
This moon is also known as a Micro Moon, even though it is full, as it is the furthest away from Earth for this passage. It may look smaller and less bright than usual. In spite of this, its power and effect on our emotions and lives is still strong. We may experience that things we have wanted to release and shift in our lives may take a while longer than we had wished for. This is due to the slightly diminished strength of the moon to aid full release.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle.
This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose.
The Numerology of this Moon
The Moon peaks at 8 degrees and 38 minutes on 31/10/2020.
8: This is the number of infinite power and abundance on all levels. It is the divine flow we all are and can access at any time. As this moon falls on the ‘Day of the Dead’, the day on which the Halloween period starts, the veils between the realities/dimensions is thinnest. This is a time when we can more easily make contact with our loved ones who have passed over. We can also tap into our wisdom and power, receiving messages and guidance for ourselves as well.
38/11: The 3 is a catalyst for change and we have another 8. Together they add up to 11 which symbolises a doorway or portal for us to choose to step through.
Which doors have you closed since the first full moon in 01 October?
Which doors are you now throwing open and walking through on this full moon on 31 October?
What I have experienced since the last post
It has been a surreal time for me and I feel currently as I am literally between worlds.
I attended the Journey Practitioner Mastery Course online with Brandon Bays. It was not pre-recorded, so we had real-time interaction with her. So much was packed into 3.5 days that parts of me are still finding their way Home to my heart.
The overall theme which came up for release was the primal fears triggered through the COVID situation. An added theme which came up for me was the choice to step fully out of survival-mode and step into the thriving of my full divine potential. I received this gift with an open heart and open arms!
So the feeling of being ‘between worlds’ is marked for me now because the outer physical reality takes time to adjust to the inner shifts. I have more clarity, peace and trust since this transformative time with so many like-hearted Souls. I feel hugely privileged and extremely blessed to have had this profound experience.
What you may be experiencing at this time:
- Sore throat and painful or stiff neck
- Difficulty sleeping and/or the weirdest dreams
- Major triggers happening unexpectedly and suddenly
- Fears surfacing which you thought you had finished with
- Tiredness, extreme exhaustion or feeling ‘tired and wired’
- Increased heat in the body, even though you do not have a temperature
- Experiencing volatility through other people’s reactions to things happening in their lives
How you can best help yourself at this time:
- Lots of rest, self-care and time in nature to ground in the swirling energies
- Doing gentle flexibility exercises and/or walking to help move the stuck energy out of the joints and body
- Stay away from people, situations, social media, etc if you find you are being triggered by the chaos out there
- Recognise if you are being bull-headed (Taurus influence) about not acknowledging what is showing up to be released
- Do a ritual/ceremony on Saturday, Full Moon day, to honour the ‘death’ of that which is no longer with you and for the loved ones who have passed over
- Then do a celebration to welcome in the ‘new’ which has been revealed and welcome it whole-heartedly into your life with an open heart and open arms
Remember that everything happens for your highest good at all times!
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings 😊