Full Moon and Penumbral Lunar Eclipse in Sagittarius – Full Steam Ahead
By Sibylle Stehli,
June 5, 2020
The Full Moon peaks on Friday 05 June 2020 at 21h12 and is followed shortly thereafter by the Eclipse at 21h24 in Cape Town South Africa.
This Full Moon and Eclipse is the first in a trio of eclipses and so the effects will be
far-reaching for us individually and as a collective. It is important to be especially mindful of your thoughts, words intentions and actions during this passage of heightened frequencies; as it will contribute to what unfolds for you in the latter half of this year.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose.
As there is so much significance to this event, I have put it into different sections below.
Significance of the Full Moon and Penumbral Eclipse
This Moon is beckoning to our inner adventurer, as Sagittarius signifies the freedom-lover, adventurer, vast open spaces and experiences filled with fun. It is also a Fire sign and so it is asking you to become aware of, recognise and embrace your inner fire and inner warrior and let it lead and guide you into new ideas of what adventure, freedom and fun mean for you personally. It is beckoning you to embrace your inner child and ignite the maybe long-unlit fires of your most precious dreams and desires.
A penumbral eclipse is hardly visible on the moon as it is only the outer shadow of the Earth which falls across the surface of the moon. So the effect of the eclipse shadow on our issues or things being brought to our awareness under the light of the full moon is not as intense as if it would be under a full lunar eclipse. The awareness may only be subtle, so take extra care to be present and mindful. Notice what is out of balance or alignment in the areas of family, home, relationships, yourself and where forgiveness is needed. The invitation is then to take the action steps to change what is needing to change.
Numerology of the Moon and Eclipse
I am a number-nerd and love the significance of what the numbers mean, so for those who would like some insight into the numerology – here it is:
- Full Moon peaks at 21h12 in 15.33 degrees.
- Penumbral Eclipse peaks at 21h42 in 15.42 degrees.
- The numbers 21:12 are firstly a mirror number which represents “As within, So without”. Our internal reality if reflected in our external world and it is an invitation to look carefully at what you would like to shift in your outer world and then set about doing the inner work to change what is needing to change.
- The 21:12 adds up to 3:3 and 3 represents the Trinity – the Christ Consciousness we all are and what Ascension is really all about. It is about embodying the consciousness of Love, Light, Forgiveness and Compassion; realising that each individual and sentient Being is on their own individual journey and yet we are all connected.
- Both 15:33 and 15:42 and 3:3 add up to 6:6, 6:6 and 6 respectively.
- The 21h42 add up to 3:6 as well.
- We also have the 06/06 Gateway beginning a few hours after this event.
- So in various instances, we have the number 3, 6 and 12 forming the foundation.
- The 3 I have already mentioned above in the post.
- 6 embodies the essence of peace, harmony, love, caring, nurturing, family and home (which is apt for the times we are currently in). Pay special attention to these areas of your life as they are being brought into the forefront.
- 12 is a combination of the 1 and 2 which is about individually leading your own life and also being in collaboration and partnership with others for the good of the Whole.
What I have been experiencing since the previous post
I have been doing a major de-cluttering on my laptop and have found things I had written in the early 2000’s about what I envision for my life. I am a Sagittarian and so the bigger picture comes naturally to me. It has been fascinating to read and even though the wording and phrasing has become more refined over the years, the essence for what I truly desire has remained the same.
In the last week, I have felt the build-up to this triple-eclipse occurrence and have had many insights and revelations. Some of my habits have naturally changed during this time too and I have experienced more expansion, openness and increasing clarity. What I realised is that it is important to focus on the new way forward and not on what has been closed, completed and deleted (rather apt when I have deleted so much from my laptop in the last few weeks!)
I have had the urge to be out in nature and have done many walks, sitting out in the warm sunshine and putting my bare feet on the grass and in the soil and sand whenever I can. It has helped align my magnetic field to the rapidly shifting and changing magnetics of the Earth and so I am feeling more in-sync and in harmony again. The peace has become prevalent and my days are in ease and flow. I have also had days where all I want to do is sleep and on those days I do nap often and complete only priority activities.
Various aspects you may be experiencing at this time:
- Confusion or overwhelm and no clear direction
- Feeling sleepy or exhausted and somehow detached
- Nausea and spells of vertigo. dizziness or feeling light-headed
- Fluctuating between bouts of ravenous hunger and absolutely no appetite
- Pain, stiffness or difficulty with movement in the hip and thigh area of the body
- Heightened emotions – especially anger - as the inner fire is surfacing at this time
- A sense that what you thought was your path is now rapidly changing to something new and still mostly unknown
How you can best help yourself (and therefore others) at this time:
- Have plenty of rest and water
- Salt baths, meditation and quiet time
- Trusting in the Universe / Higher Power that all is as it should be for now
- Being out in sunlight and welcoming in the warmth and healing of the sun’s rays
- Movement is key to relieve stiffness and to keep the energy moving through the meridians and energy centres of the body
- Nurturing foods and only eating when you feel you need to as your body may be slowing down on the food intake to help support the liver which is busily detoxing the old from your body
- Being out in nature often and releasing what no longer serves you – put your bare feet on the grass or in the soil, take a deep breath in and as you exhale just let it all go and thank the Earth for transmuting the old for you
Dream BIG and know that with this global reset “Anything and everything truly is possible!”
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings ?