Full Moon in Aquarius – Let it Flow
By Sibylle Stehli,
August 3, 2020
This gentle yet powerful Full Moon peaks at 17h58 in Cape Town South Africa. We are experiencing a calmer time at this moon phase even though we are already in the window period of the auspicious and powerful Lion’s Gate Portal on 08 August: 08-08.
For those of us who have done some, much or more inner work; this will be a gentler time. For those who are new on their inner path of discovery or those who have been on the path and resisted change; it may be a more emotional time. It all depends where you are in your individual journey. Together with this full moon we have the planet Uranus as a strong influence. Uranus is the planet that shakes us and wakes up our Soul energy. Be open to what is revealed as it will ultimately be for your highest path and calling.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose...
The Numerology and Essence of this Full Moon The moon is peaking at 11 degrees and 45 minutes. The significance of the 11 is that it is a Master number and stands for independence, leadership, standing in your Truth and confidence. The number 11 also symbolises a portal or door. We are given the opportunity to choose which door we walk through:
- Is it the door of the path of clinging onto the past because of fear?
It may be related to our past hurts, fears, limiting beliefs, behaviours, patterns, people, situations and circumstances which we are too afraid to let go of.
- Is it the door of a bright new future of Freedom?
The freedom of standing your authenticity, speaking your Truth, living from the heart in gratitude and letting go of all which no longer serves you with and in trust and allowing. As always, you have the choice and so you ultimately are in control of which door you walk through.
Added to this we have the number 4 (structure, stability, foundation, security) and the number 5 (change, adventure, freedom, balanced in the masculine and feminine aspects). The numbers add up to 9 (completion, closure, transition to a new beginning and a new start). What needs to change in your daily life structure and in the structure of your psyche so that you can have a life of freedom, adventure and have balance in all aspects?
When you do the inner work consistently, you gain closure on the outdated way of Being and a Divine reboot for that which is waiting for you on the other side of fear, resistance, denial, procrastination, worry and anxiety.
- Pluck up your courage
- Face what is being revealed
- Gratefully let it go as something better will take its place
- Go through the shake-up and the wake-up so that you can level-up.
What I have been experiencing since the previous post
For the first 6+ months of this year it was a time of deep healing as well as completion and closure on many levels. And then July arrived – the magic month - a 7 calendar month and an 11 Universal month (7th month in a 4 year). So I have first-hand experience of the ‘door example’ given above. In July, the miracles have started manifesting for me. For me this Full Moon, with its underlying essence through the numerology, shows me that things are now culminating and I am ready for the new action-packed months ahead. What you may be experiencing at this time (I have had all of these show up!)
- Nausea and digestive system upsets
- Loud ringing in the ears – one or both
- Irritability, anger and emotional volatility
- Worry and fear as the mind is over-active
- Flashes of being fiery hot and icy cold in the body
- Extreme fatigue due to the cellular upgrades in the body
- Receiving sudden insights, ‘downloads’, messages, clarity and inspirations
- Heart palpitations and anxiety as the heart centre is going through an expansion
- Goosebumps, tingling and random pains in the body as the energy moves through, especially in the legs
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Give yourself permission to be kind and gentle to yourself as you are going through so much on so many levels
- Breathe through the painful, emotional, exhausting moments
- Trust that what is happening is for your highest and best path at all times
- Stay hydrated and be in or near water, eg salt bath, ocean, river, pond etc
- Rest and nap as the body demands it, to allow the energetic shifts to do their work
- Meditate, be present and in-the-moment to calm the mind and bring stillness to the Being
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings