Full Moon in Aries – Illumination
By Sibylle Stehli,
September 30, 2020
This Moon peaks at 23h05 on Thursday, 01 October in Cape Town South Africa.
It is hugely significant as it is the first of 2 full moons in October and sandwiched in-between is the second of three Super New Moons.
The full moon is lluminated by the light of the Sun, as these two planetary bodies are directly opposite each other in the skies. The Sun’s masculine energy (action and assertiveness) therefore illuminates the Moon’s feminine energy (emotions and intuition).
This calls for balance and mindfulness. Our emotions become highlighted and we have a deeper connection to our intuition. The fiery drive of action and assertiveness can dominate and cause the head to rule the heart.
In addition, this Moon is in the sign of Aries – a fire sign. So we may feel the inner fire starting to burn. This fuels creativity and can also lead to heated words and actions that we may later regret if we are reacting instead of responding.
In the northern hemisphere it is also called the Harvest Moon as it is the first moon of autumn. What this means for all, no matter which season we are entering, is that we can give thanks for the abundant blessings life has bestowed on us. We focus on and give thanks for what we personally have ‘harvested’ within ourselves and our lives.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose.
The Numerology of this Moon
The Moon peaks at 23h05 at 9 degrees 08 minutes on 01 October in Cape Town South Africa.
23h05: We have the opportunity to change things (3) when we are working in collaboration and partnership (2). Within ourselves, this means that head and heart work together for best results.
The 2 and 3 add to 5 and we have another 5 with a zero point.
The essence of change-adventure-freedom (5) is highlighted. What would you like to change from a zero point / a new start, where anything and everything is possible?
9-08: The 9 signifies endings and completions and the transition to a new beginning.
We are in a 9 month and this moon peaks at 9 degrees. Look back over the 9 months of this year and congratulate yourself on how much progress you have made.
Be in gratitude for the abundant lessons learned, wisdom and insights gained and how full your life is. This embodies the energy of inner creative power and abundance (08).
01/10/2020: A personal leadership power-house day as it is a mirror-number day.
It symbolises new beginnings as an independent, authentic leader in our own life. When this is embodied within (01), it is then reflected without (10). We have had 9 months to work on and build a new, solid, stable foundation (2020 = 4) for ourselves. When we do the inner work, it will be manifested in our physical reality as we are solid and stable in our truth, integrity and authenticity.
What I have experienced since the last post
A deeply personal and intense time of completion and closure on all levels.
It culminated last week in a 4-day migraine episode. This was the most emotionally intense period of time I have experienced in many months. I gave myself permission to just let it unfold and it was a deeply cathartic and spiritual experience. I felt as if the fire of Truth was literally burning up the final remnants of all I have been consciously processing over the past 20 years.
It was in the afternoon on this past Saturday when it finally lifted. I feel so completely liberated and renewed that it is taking some time to fully integrate, embody and enjoy this new freedom. I am in a presence of deep gratitude as I am looking at life with new clarity and insight. A sense of deep peace and a bubbling excitement prevails, as I know that the work on the completion and closure which I have repeatedly intended is fully DONE. The signs and synchronicities, which are affirming and confirming this, are abundantly ever-present.
01 October 2020 is definitely a brand-new start on all levels and in all aspects for me.
Was it painful and deeply challenging to let a migraine have its way for 4 days? Absolutely.
Do I see, feel and understand the deep value it has brought to me and my life? Absolutely.
This experience has made a lasting impression on me and my Soul. I now have this knowing that the rewards will be abundantly flowing in from this new ME.
What you may be experiencing at this time:
- Procrastination and inaction
- Headaches, migraines or foggy head
- Sensitivity in the mouth, especially with the teeth
- Fluctuations in blood pressure and circulation issues
- Old wounds surfacing to be given the light of freedom
- Triggers arriving in the form of people, situations, blockages, delays and unexpected changes
- Voicing and acting with aggression as irritability and impatience may be amplified – acting and speaking before thinking (reaction vs response)
How you can best help yourself at this time:
- Give gratitude for all which has been completed.
- Give yourself permission to begin again in a new, fresh way.
- Acknowledge and accept where you are in your life and what is showing up at this time.
- Be kind and gentle with yourself as you are dealing with multiple things on many levels.
- Doing some form of physical activity and being out in nature alleviates the build-up of the fiery, intense energy within.
- Taking even one baby step in the direction of where you want to go will help procrastination and inaction to change into inspiration, motivation and action.
- Understanding that you are doing the best you can with what you have available, forgiving yourself and then looking at ways of equipping yourself differently for the things which are requiring change.
Focus your attention on the future and illuminate what you would like to experience in your life. Infuse it with gratitude and the blessing of a new beginning and a fresh start
Sending Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings to All 😊