Full Moon in Leo – Zero Tolerance
By Sibylle Stehli,
January 28, 2021
This fiery full moon peaks on 28-29 January 2021 – in South Africa it peaks at 21h16 on Thursday, 28 January.
Together with the fiery energy of Leo, we have the planet Jupiter aligning with the Sun. This adds some extra fired-up energy into the mix, so we may experience life as being a bit more volatile at this time. For some, this week of the full moon energy building up may have felt a bit scattered and chaotic. This can add fuel to the fire when backed by Leo energy.
My recent experience
In the past 2 weeks it has been ‘chaotic’ in a good sense for me. After a seemingly long time of little to no movement on certain things I have been working on, they have started up at speed.
In my meditations, I kept getting the guidance from Soul to stay focussed on the big picture and allow things to align. I found this challenging. Previously, when a new year started, it would feel like life launched straight out of the starting blocks. This year, with the bigger scenario of COVID playing out on a global scale, it has felt much slower. Learning to centre into and align with this new flow took a bit of adjustment on all levels.
The fiery energy of Leo and the Sun came to a boiling point for me on Tuesday evening when the triggers arrived in the form of 2 incidences which I experienced as disrespectful. One was in the form of a person staying on the property and having ultra-loud phone conversations for 2 hours, ending at 11:30 pm. The other incident was experiencing message-bullying for something I had agreed to on the coming weekend. I felt I was being taken advantage of with the event and realised there was a power-play of control and manipulation taking place.
In the triggered state of anger and frustration on Tuesday near midnight, I reached a point of zero tolerance. So I put the fiery anger energy into action, took paper and wrote down all the things in my life which I have unknowingly become tolerant of. Some things I have tolerated purely due to circumstances. Jupiter is providing the opportunity to stay focussed on the big picture, no planets in retrograde are providing huge forward momentum and Leo is sparking the inner fire, courage, creativity, leader and ‘roar’. This is all assisting me in taking responsibility for myself, standing strong in my Truth (solar plexus) and ending what I am no longer willing to tolerate by taking the first steps to change it.
The numerology of this moon is interesting too. It peaks at 09 degrees and 05 minutes.
It is definitely about ending cycles and transitioning into a new way of being while no longer tolerating that which is not serving currently (thank you 9). The Zero relates to the zero point where all creation and dis-creation occurs. I return my bigger picture (dreams, goals, projects and desires) into the zero point and surrender by not attaching to any outcome.
The 5 energy of change, adventure and freedom is present (and we are in a 5 Universal Year). Be prepared for things to change rapidly and welcome in the new adventure. For me, the freedom has shown up in recognising what I no longer tolerate and taking the first steps to creating the changes required. It is so fabulous that we have the Cosmic support in so many ways and a tip is to stay open to the signs that you are receiving – they are plentiful!
I go where I am celebrated, not tolerated.
With this perspective, I stand strong in my Truth, I open flow and creativity in all areas and spark courage and inner fire to be the leader in and of my life. I am my inner Happy 😊
What you may be experiencing at this time
- Your boundaries being tested in various ways
- Feeling chaotic and confused and not sure of the next step
- Fear of the unknown surfacing, over-thinking and over-analysing
- Physical symptoms to do with the heart, blood pressure and circulation
- Life feels dull or monotonous due to COVID restrictions, lower energy levels and little motivation
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Do something small each day which sparks excitement
- Take time out from devices and re-connect with nature (the great healer)
- Write down one baby step you can take for each of your current goals and then just start
- Write a list of what you are no longer wanting to tolerate in your life and set fire to the paper and burn it tonight
- Stay focused on your bigger picture and do not base what is possible on what is happening externally – change the narrative
- Summon your inner warrior and access the courage inside to overcome fear and take a baby step in the direction of what you want
- Do activities such as gentle movement, breathing, meditation, yoga or any other discipline that calms the heart and brings peace and alignment
Intention is important and so be mindful of what you are intending when you take actions or make decisions and choices. Choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with your choice...
In Love, Light and Compassion 😊