Full Moon in Libra – Personal Power
By Sibylle Stehli,
March 28, 2021
We have a spectacular Full Moon this month on 28 March, peaking at 20h48 in South Africa. What makes it so spectacular is that it is one of 5 planetary bodies all at the same degree in the skies – 8 degrees. Added to this is an 8 Universal Month (2021 is a 5 year and March is the 3rd month). The Moon is at 8 degrees and 18 minutes (18 adds to 9), so there is a sense of completion too with this moon’s passage.
8 is the symbol of abundance and power – personal power in standing in your Truth and using it for the good of All. It also symbolises ‘as within, so without and as above, so below’. Be mindful of thoughts, words and actions as they literally create your reality. What you create within becomes the reality outside of you, so standing in your own personal power and in integrity is key.
Added to this is the influence of the number 5 (as there are 5 planetary bodies in the same degree of 8). 5 is the number of change and personal freedom which comes when you have all aspects in balance (Libra has the scales as its symbol).
The key message here is to bring into balance what is not and to embrace all aspects of who you are (both masculine, feminine and multi-dimensional) so that you can fully stand in your own personal power. Ultimately it is about creating Union within and the influence of completion from the 9 assists you in completing what is now at the end of its cycle.
The planet of Love and Partnership, Venus, is a prominent player in this phase too. The invitation is here to be your own best friend by loving yourself first and being the best partner you can be for yourself and for your life.
My recent experience
This blog is being written from a unique place in Camps Bay, Cape Town. I am sitting in a Forest Pod on a property which dates back to the 1800’s. It has a sense of having withstood the weather of time and is deeply rooted in the history of Cape Town.
I have realised that I, and all of us, are deeply rooted in our own history and we have endured through all the times that have challenged us and helped us to learn and grow. In the 2 weeks prior to today, I have been doing a mediation series on bringing union within myself. I realised that my masculine and feminine aspects were out of balance. This has brought a sense of peace at a level I have not experienced before.
Standing now in balanced inner power from aligned aspects and exploring the multi-dimensionality of Self in more depth; is opening up a whole new perspective on my life and Life itself.
Life continues to unfold in amazing ways and the new twists and turns are a blessing. The surrender and trust has deepened and patience has become more comfortable. Life’s magic continues to unfold and things ‘land’ and show up in amazing ways in the most perfect now moments. What and adventure this continues to be!
Lesson learned / Realisation gained
“I am blessed, not stressed.”
When I stay present, truly present, in each new now moment, then the magic, gifts and blessings of life have permission to show up. It can happen because in that moment, I am not standing in my own way.
What you may be experiencing at this time
- Challenges with the skin – dry, unexplained rashes or other issues
- Having bladder or urinary tract challenges, including feeling pissed off
- A feeling of impatience that things in your world are not moving as fast as you would like them to
- Not giving yourself enough self-love and self-care and feeling as if you are giving more than what you are receiving
- Feeling trepidation at taking the next BIG step in your life as you know some things need to complete and others are waiting to open up
- Seeing or sensing how balanced or out-of-balance you are in the relationship with yourself and seeing this reflected in the ones outside of you
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Be kind, gentle and loving with yourself
- Do what is required to complete what is no longer serving you
- Open up to the magic and gifts of life by being fully present as often as you can in your day
- Do one thing for yourself that is loving and caring and which is personally empowering for you
- Know, really know, that you are abundant and you have everything you need already inside you, waiting to be discovered
- Know that the skin and urinary tract challenges will pass and look at what the message is your body is conveying to you (seek medical advice if needed)
Intention is important and so be mindful of what you are intending when you take actions or make decisions and choices. Choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with your choice...
In Love, Light and Compassion 😊