Full Moon + Lunar Eclipse in Gemini – Accountability
By Sibylle Stehli,
November 29, 2020
The Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse peak on Monday 30 November, at 11h29 and 11h44 respectively, in Cape Town South Africa.
This full moon has the added aspect of a penumbral eclipse. This means that the moon passes through the outer part of Earth’s shadow and is therefore not as dark as a regular eclipse. This one is not visible from South Africa – it is visible in much of Europe, Asia, the Americas and Arctic.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle.
This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose..
The Numerology of this Moon
There are many numbers which we could delve into and that would make for an ultra-long blog post! So this time I am going to give the main essence of what the symbolism is, instead of dissecting each number or set of numbers.
This moon phase takes place in the sign of Gemini, also known as the Twins. It is as if the one is a reflection of the other, as the sign in the image above depicts. And this is the core message in the numbers for this phase.
Our inner reality reflects back to us in our external reality and if we do not like what we see, we have the ability to choose differently. This signifies the simultaneous ending of one aspect and something else begins. This is a process which is in constant flux and flow as is meant with as within, so without’.
In addition, there is also the reflection of above and below as depicted in a number 8 for example. This is also in constant flux and flow and ‘as above, so below’.
This is also the 11th month of the year and the Gemini sign looks like an 11. The full moon peaks at 11h29 which is 11-11 if we add the last 2 numbers together. And 11-11 is also a perfect mirror number as well as a message of spiritual awakening.
What I have experienced since the last post
To know where to begin…intensity is the key word here.
This showed up through manifestations of some totally unexpectedly awesome things AND emotional intensity. The suddenness of the whirlpool of emotions since Tuesday this past week, has been challenging. Issues and cycles which I thought I had mastered came up with a definitive will of their own. What has not helped is not being able to sleep and when I do, the weirdest dreams happen and wake me up again.
The gifts in all of this for me are:
- Showing me clearly where and why the duality exists between my inner and outer reality and how they are now aligning
- I have up-levelled energetically/vibrationally in the last 2 weeks and it is as if the deepest shadow aspects are here for one final showdown before they take their leave
- With the new manifestations happening and being worked on (more will be revealed in future posts as things fall into place), new alignments have been needed on many levels internally
- The inner world is now my primary focus, as this is where the magic happens. When I am present, I am connected to the Quantum Field and all things are possible
- I now step into full certainty and trust as the shadows of doubt and self-doubt leave
- A quiet, gentle, bubbling excitement is at the core of my Being and I am happily experiencing greater ease and flow
The real work now is to keep up and maintain this new high-vibe state of Being. The effortless way is by being in total acceptance and full gratitude for ‘what is’.
What you may be experiencing at this time
- Stiffness or aches and pains in the shoulders, arms and hands
- A really busy mind - over-thinking, over-analysing, making up stories
- Breathing may be uncomfortable or there may be shortness of breath
- Feeling as if you have lost your sense of purpose and experiencing confusion
- Either having low self-esteem, insecurity and anxiety or feeling overly aggressive, bossy, hyperactive
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Being out in nature and the sunshine
- Gentle flexibility and stretching exercises, especially for the upper body
- Mindfulness practices to get still and centred; such as mediation, yoga, Qi-gong, etc
- Finding small pockets of time in the day where you can fill up on something which brings you joy
- Doing the inner work and letting go of all of that which no longer serves you and is not needed on the path you are now on
Choosing certainty and trust over fear and doubt automatically flows into accountability to yourself and others.
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings 😊