New Moon in Pisces – Freedom
By Sibylle Stehli,
March 12, 2021
Welcome to an intuitive, dreamy, emotional, heart-filled New Moon; which occurs on 13 March 2021, peaking at 12h21 in South Africa. The time of this moon peaking is a mirror number, so the wisdom of ‘as withing so without and as above so below’ truly applies. Life is an inside job!
This New Moon in significant as it is the last one before we enter the new astrological year on the Equinox on 20 March. The Sun then crosses from Pisces into the fire-sign of Aries, which is the first sign of the zodiac.
What this means is that we have a triple-effect on 20 March:
- Official start of Autumn or Spring
- Start of the new astrological year which signifies a potent and energy-charged new beginning
So the emotional intensity of this New Moon will be felt as anything known and unknown, is coming up for a final clearing. Allow this to happen as it is time for new beginnings on all levels. Becoming and BEing emotionally balanced, harmonised and at peace is true freedom. You are free to be yourself, fully. And others are free to be themselves fully too.
So free yourself by listening to what your emotions are wishing to reveal so that you can do the work to lovingly release the triggers and make friends with these amazing gateways to freedom. The peace you seek is there, in the depth of your emotions, even the strongest ones.
My recent experience
With no planets in retrograde motion in this month and continuing until later in April, life has suddenly picked up a few notches. At times it has been overwhelming as so much has been coming in and requiring attention that I have used the gift of being in my own space, meditating and contemplating often.
I was part of a week-long masterclass with Danielle Hoffman. She is a transformational leader and she did this masterclass to help authors who wish to get momentum in writing their book. So the challenge was to “complete one chapter in one week’.
After writing the first book in 3 months, this second one has had a much longer start-time. One reason is that I write from my own direct experience and so it was necessary to go through the experiences first. Yet the concept and framework has lacked clarity up until now. So to go through this process and learn totally new ways of bringing a book into reality was an amazing experience. I did complete the chapter and have the clarity around the structure and what is being rolled out. And now the work begins!
It is all beautifully synchronised with the fresh new start happening on 20 March and during this moon phase I am truly at peace and free in a way I have never experienced before.
New me, new start, new exciting astrological beginning coming up - it will take this next year to write the book and complete what is accompanying it 😊
“Connecting to Source within is only a breath away and I can know-and-go at any time”
Action anchors the knowing. The valuable lesson from this past week’s masterclass is that it is enough to get into action with any small step when an insight or idea is revealed.
What you may be experiencing at this time
- Intense emotions
- Aches and pains in the feet and toes
- Feeling dreamy, spaced-out and somehow detached
- Dreaming bigger than you have allowed yourself to previously
- Headaches, sinus and fuzzy head as there may be changes occurring in the pineal gland / third eye
- Feeling restless and somehow out-of-control and wanting to stay in control by micro-managing details, over-analysing and over-thinking things
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Loosen the grip on what you are still holding onto as it is time for it to complete
- Pisces is a water sign, so allow the water of the shower or bath to gently wash away anything which is no longer needed
- Give yourself permission to experience freedom on all levels and trust that you will be guided on how best to do this for yourself
- Clean up old and outdated habits, behaviours, emotions, triggers and thoughts so that you can experience peace on all levels
- As this can be a dreamy time too, make sure you stay grounded by being out in nature and consciously connecting to and rooting into Mother Earth
- Tap into your heart – seat of your Soul and your wisdom - and find the answers you seek there. Everything you wish to know is inside of you and is only a breath away
Intention is important and so be mindful of what you are intending when you take actions or make decisions and choices. Choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with your choice...
In Love, Light and Compassion 😊