New Moon in Taurus – New Rewards
By Sibylle Stehli,
April 22, 2020
This New Moon peaks in the early hours – 04h25 – on Thursday 23 April 2020 in Cape Town South Africa.
The Taurus essence of this New Moon brings in a determination towards efforts and actions for fabulous rewards which follow. We can find ourselves start out working towards a goal/dream with vigour, enthusiasm and energy; and then this can wane when the going seems to get a bit more challenging and the obstacles show up.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose...
We are in our LoveUp/LockDown situations all over the world and we can choose to either keep our vision on our goals and dreams; or we can spend our time simply not doing anything and waiting for this situation to pass.
With the moon peaking at 3 degrees in the sky, this symbolizes the time now as a catalyst for change.
3 is the number of the Trinity - the physical Self, the Higher Self and the Soul – the Trinity within. It gives us the impetus to really focus on what our priorities are for going forward, both individually and collectively. It also ensures that we take the time to contemplate and put actions into place. This will assist us in being ready when we can get moving again in our outer world. When the time comes for outer-world action, we will then have done the preparation work on the inside.
How I have been experiencing things since the last post
Having the time currently available without the usual ‘outer’ rush and busyness, I have been cleaning out files on my laptop. This has needed some serious contemplation with respect to what I wish to keep going forward. It has been made even more interesting due to having closed my business the way it was as Grace-Full Living. I decided in mid-2018 to make this change as I had the feeling already then that something new and different was needed. And here I am now with the clarity arriving more and more with this digital clearing, de-cluttering and sorting.
I also have the time to reflect, reminisce and be in gratitude for the incredible journey which has been my life up until now. It has brought me to where I am today and to who I am today. In-between the giggles and the tears of this process, there is huge self-forgiveness and gratitude which permeates my days and nights. Serenity and tranquility are constant companions and this is resulting in pure joy and happiness.
I have looked at some old habits and patterns of behaviour which do not suit the vision I have for my life going forward from here. There has been some work done in letting those graciously and gratefully go. Their time for their retirement has arrived!
For a new way forward, the old ways cannot be sustained or maintained. This has been the theme for me and a determination (some call it stubbornness) of purpose ensues.
What you may be experiencing at this time:
- Restlessness and impatience at the current situation;
- Feeling unmotivated, confused, lethargic and lacking in enthusiasm;
- Irritation at auto-pilot old ways of doing things and not understanding why;
- Lots of sleep or not much sleep as currently much is being experienced on all levels;
- Nostalgia, disappointment, sadness, loss and grief at what was and what was not in your life;
- Feeling insecure, anxious or stressed; especially when listening to the contradictory news and social media;
- Wishing in some way that things could just go back to normal – whatever normal still means these days;
- Sore throat and neck area and maybe even hoarseness or losing your voice.
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Be outside and appreciate – really appreciate – the beauty and bounty all around you and acknowledge these within you as well;
- Become aware of the majesty of how Mother Earth is recovering and becoming ready for a new way forward;
- Get a deep sense within of how you can best serve yourself in your new way forward;
- Allow yourself the time to grieve the disappointments and the losses;
- Allow yourself to celebrate all the wins that you have enjoyed along the way;
- Recognise and let go of the old ways which no longer serve and a great question to ask is: “How have I been bull-headed in the past which is no longer working for me?”
- Use the ‘determined’ essence of the next couple of weeks of this moon phase to assist you in setting a new vision for yourself and the world going forwards;
- Capitalise on the ‘stubbornness’ of the Bull to assist you in keeping to the job at hand so that you can reap the rewards when they arrive;
- Remember to include all the rewards you wish to gain from this new vision of your best life and the best You.
And know, that just as with the Moon, this is all a phase and it too shall pass!
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings