Super New Moon in Libra – Balanced Change
By Sibylle Stehli,
October 15, 2020
This Moon peaks on Friday 16 October 2020 at 21h30.
This is the second of 3 Super New Moons; the first one occurring in September and the next one is in November.
You may feel as if this new moon is more intense as it is the closest one to Earth of the 3. This can show up either as being tired or experiencing increased energy levels.
The essence of change with this moon comes in when you look back at where you were in April of this year. As you reflect, notice just how much you have changed and grown. Recognise and make a list of all the positive shifts you have made.
As with each new moon, it signals a time of starting over, a sense of newness. So what can be released now, that will give you the jump-start into the new beginning you have been working on throughout this year and especially since April?
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting
Remember to set your intention / choice / wish for some extra magic and sparkle.
This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony and synchronize with what you choose...
The Numerology of this Moon
This Super New Moon peaks at 23 degrees and 52 minutes.
23: This adds up to 5, which is the number of change, freedom and adventure. It is also a number which is the balance between masculine (the horizontal and vertical lines) and the feminine (the curved body). Libra is all about lovingly bringing balance and harmony into your life. What changes can you make that will be loving towards yourself and others?
This 5 is made up of the 2 (collaboration, partnership, working together) and the 3 (trinity or love and a catalyst for change)
52: This adds up to 7 which is the number of spiritual mastery and can also symbolise lightning-fast changes (as it looks like a lightning bolt). It also carries the essence of magic and miracles. The combination of the 5 and 2 is under-pinning the essence of the 7 (see above for the essence of the 5 and 2).
What I have experienced since the last post
It feels as if I have lived 2 years in the time-frame of 2 weeks. I was blessed with assisting on and taking part in the Brandon Bays Conscious Abundance Retreat online over the past weekend. After doing the inner work for 20 years, I was totally unprepared for the old paradigms, beliefs and limitations which showed up. They all came from a deep core place within nad it was a relief to let them all go…pronto!
Now I am looking at my life ahead with new eyes and putting things in place in my physical world in accordance with the new vision. The biggest shift which I am recognising is that I am consistently looking ahead and opening into the positive expansion. The daily miracles and magic have just been given a turbo-boost. So much has changed already in this week (the retreat ended on Sunday evening) and the gratitude is overflowing 😊
What you may be experiencing at this time:
- Pain in the lower back
- Experiencing high highs and/or very low lows
- Increased energy levels or feeling completely flat
- Erratic, distracted thinking and/or a really busy mind
- Trouble with kidneys and odd outbreaks or issues with skin
- Feeling very motivated to get going and then wondering where it all went in the next moment
How you can best help yourself at this time:
- Be out in nature to relax the mind and disconnect from devices – leave your devices inside!
- Do gentle flexibility exercises to stretch out the lower back and other stiff areas in the body
- If energy levels are low or you feel flat, give yourself permission to do what you can and be ok with it
- If energy levels are high, use them to implement new plans and get to work on things which may have been on hold for a while
- If emotions are strong and you notice recurring themes or patterns, do what is required to release them so that you can have a fresh start
- Be prepared for sudden, unexpected, quick changes and be flexible when things do not go quite according to your plan – there is a bigger picture at play here
Be proud of yourself for all that you have been, all that you are, and all that you are becoming. Keep going no matter what!
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings 😊