Full Moon in Pisces – Coming Home
By Sibylle Stehli,
August 31, 2020
At a time when many of us are spending significant amounts of time at home, the question arises as to whether we have ‘come Home’ to ourselves.
This is an ‘inside’ job and is something which each one of us does individually; which then has an outer effect on the Collective.
Our internal Home is unique and personal and is essential if we are to feel ‘at Home’ here on Earth in the years ahead. Coming Home to oneself gives the stability, security, support, and a stable base, from which to navigate the uncertainties we encounter in our daily lives.
Mindfulness Tip – Conscious Choice vs Default Setting. Remember to set your intention/choice/wish for some extra magic and sparkle. This is important as you have free will in each moment. So choosing consciously what you would like this moon cycle to bring you will allow things to align, come into harmony, and synchronize with what you choose.
The aspects and numerology of this Moon
The Moon peaks at 07h21 on Wednesday 02 September 2020 in Cape Town, South Africa.
This Pisces influence with this moon creates an intuitive, dreamy period in which to dream a new dream into life. The reason for this is that our spiritual connection and intuition / sixth sense is heightened. We also have the influence of Uranus, adding the perspective of uniqueness and the invitation to look at our lives with a fresh perspective.
The Moon peaks at 10 degrees and 11 minutes.
10 is the number of new beginnings, fresh start, creating at zero point (the point in the quantum field where all is created and dis-created), standing in our unique Truth/individuality as independent Beings of Light.
11 is a Master number and signifies a portal/door/opening into whatever we wish to bring into our lives. The two ‘pillars’, formed by the number 1. signify that we are individuals and yet it is beneficial for us to collaborate with other individuals on our journey. It is about mutual support and co-operation for the highest good of all and our beautiful Planet.
The date is 02/09/2020 - Zero Point with 2 and 9 – significant to the overall theme.
2 is the number of co-operation, collaboration, and partnership. The number 2 also appears 3 times which adds up to 6. The 6 represents Home, safety, security, and incubation of dreams, visions, and ideas before bringing them into manifestation or birthing them.
9 is the number of endings, completions, and closures with the transition into a new beginning
What I have experienced since the last post
I had an interesting experience last week in which the above paragraph was literally brought home to me.
A friend and I decided to go for a walk on Clifton beach in Cape Town on Wednesday afternoon, 26 August. Clifton has 4 beaches and I knew about Beach 1-2-3-4 and so we happily set off on our walk. She then directed me to the area further along from Beach 1 and said, “Welcome to Beach Zero.” And that simple sentence hit home (enjoy the pun!).
It was significant for me because on the Sunday 3 days prior to this (23 August), I was on Signal Hill in Cape Town. I made a conscious choice that I am staying on the Atlantic Seaboard. as this is Home for me here in Cape Town. The reason for this choice is that I intrinsically know that my nomad-gypsy-journey of 3.5 years is at an end.
Now I was sitting at Beach Zero (a brand new zero point) 3 days later, re-affirming my dream of setting up a new life and home here. This realisation literally took my breath away and brought tears of awe, wonder, and gratitude. It was so incredibly synchronous with the choice I had made on Sunday afternoon. We both sat in deep silence on the rocks for a while when she asked what was happening for me.
What you may be experiencing at this time
- Increased sensitivity to sights, sounds, and other sensations
- Becoming defensive instead of taking responsibility for our actions
- An inner urge to find our independence and take the lead in our lives
- Experiencing heightened imagination and dreaming about new possibilities
- Feeling emotional as deeper, hidden emotions may surface or be triggered
- A desire to ‘run’ or escape from the emotions and turning to outside distractions
- Heightened intuition and sudden gut feelings which cannot be ignored – follow them even if they do not make sense
How you can best help yourself at this time
- Having no appetite or being ravenously hungry
- Celebrating who you are in this present moment
- Staying in touch and connected to loved ones and friends
- Enquiring within about what your intuition is trying to tell you
- Niggles or unusual pains; especially in the ankles, feet, and toes
- Allowing your imagination to freely explore and reveal new dreams for your life
- An active pineal gland (3rd eye) as you may feel some pressure in the middle of your forehead
- Checking what may be limiting you from truly dreaming big and releasing what no longer serves you (especially with the deeper emotions coming up)
Sending all Love, Light and Compassionate Blessings 😊